Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gift for Bridesmaids


I originally purchased my BM's a clutch (pic at the bottom of my bio) but when I received it, ewwww. Not worth the money I paid for it, I expected a much better quality. I then realized that a clutch wasn't such a great idea, they'd put it on a table and that's it! So now we're on to jewelry. Cant do earrings, some of the girls have sensitive ears. Oh and I found some amazing earrings at a great price too, so that sucked. Now I'm on to bracelets. Every bracelet I saw and thought I liked I later changed my mind. Now we're on to necklaces. Necklaces necklaces necklaces! I want big, fun, chunky necklaces for them. Everything I saw that I liked is over $200, theres no way I'm spending $800+ on my girls right now. Love them, but nope! I saw this pic on bloomingdales.com of a great necklace, its $325 though. I found an almost identical match for a fraction of the price through some ladies that sell jewelry at my Moms school. I am so happy!!!!! I haven't bought them yet but most likely will this week if I don't find something else. I have to pay cash for these vs. putting something else on my credit card. Here's the bloomingdales pic, its really almost identical!!!!!!!

No comments: