Wednesday, April 1, 2009

For Sale (so far)










Here are some items that will be for sale after my April 18th wedding (17 more days!)

  • 15 boxes of candle glass holders (3 in a box) ***SOLD***
  • 48 small ivory floating candles FOR SALE NOW (from ikea, never used, cant find receipt) ***$10 for all***
  • 48 3" partially used ivory floating candles ***SOLD***
  • table numbers featured below (I have 15) ***they were thrown away***
  • card box featured below (I'll have 2) ***$10 each***
  • bathroom basket poem in gold frame ***$5***
  • and they lived happily ever after sign (I may end up keep this) ***yup, keeping it***
  • bachelorette victorias secret tank size medium (never worn, forgot to pack the freaking thing!) ***$10***
  • my dress, anjolique style 1010 size 12 (name your price)
  • my veil (name your price)
  • my crinoline ***$25***

3 comments:

Joy said...

Do you still have the candles for sale??

EngagedLady said...

Hi is your anjolique dress still for sale? and for how much?
If so would you please tell me what your hip waist and bust size are because im not very clued up with US and Uk sizes

EngagedLady said...

Hi is your anjolique dress still for sale? and for how much?
If so would you please tell me what your hip waist and bust size are because im not very clued up with US and Uk sizes