Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thoughts

Hoped to gaze into your eyes,

Hoped that we’d of met,

My heart filled with a love so strong,

I never will forget.

Not once did I believe,

As I held you on my heart,

That there would ever come a time,

We’d be so far apart.

Hoped to look into your eyes,

I saw a future so bright,

I see those big eyes shining,

In all my dreams at night.

You filled my whole heart up,

Completed my life,

Your absence hurts so deep,

Like my heart sliced with a knife.

I can’t imagine a time,

When I won’t cry for you,

And all the moments that we lost,

We had far too few.

I’m so grateful for the time we had,

When your Mama, I got to be,

Those memories etched into my mind,

Now mean the world to me.

You’ll always be my little girl,

I’ll always be your mother,

The hole forever in my heart,

Can be filled by no other.

As I look into our future,

It now just seems so wrong,

I cry for our lost dreams of you,

In our arms where you belong.

Now each and every day,

All that I can do,

Is try to carry on,

Forever missing you.


*credit given to http://thegriefeffect.blogspot.com/

No comments: