Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How My Life Has Changed

Found this in my wedding folder, must have tore it out of a magazine. Too funny!

How My Life Has Changed Since I Got Engaged

1. I lift up plates in restaurants to see which brand they are
2. My friends are now segmented in an Excel spreadsheet
3. No one asks me about my job
4. I've realized how awful a bridesmaid I was
5. I can't attend weddings without tearing apart every detail
6. People look at my hand not my face
7. I have a team of experts helping me look good
8. I'm obsessed with why people divorce
9. I can't stop drafting itineraries
10. My fiance has morphed from lover to co-CEO

2 comments:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

haha so true

Valerie said...

I can relate to all of that on some level, but especially number 4
:(

I'll be a bridesmaid for one of my girls in June 2010...and I've vowed to help her so many times, and given her so much stuff and advice already...she's probably ready to go crazy! But I've been a BM in weddings where I felt kinda useless, since I wasn't included in anything. So I'm trying to help my friend as much as I can.