Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This was a gift for my Bridesmaids


I found this gorgeous clutch online at Bloomingdale's. It was on sale, take an additional 40% off and I had a free shipping code. I bought 4 of them and thought I got the best deal ever! What a great gift for my Bridesmaids, or so I thought. When I got them I was so excited, I ripped open the bag like a mad woman only to find out that they looked like the biggest piece of crap ever! To think these were originally $170 clutches, ridiculous! They didn't even look like they were $30 clutches, I was so disappointed. Needless to say they have been returned and now I'm waiting on my refund to reflect on my card. They said it could take 28 days for a refund to post. That's a little nuts. Back to the drawing board with gift ideas!!!!!! Only 115 days left but who's counting?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sorry the clutches weren't what you thought. 28 days to post a refund, though? That sounds a little long to me...is that normal?