Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Wedding Details

Date: April 18, 2009
Location: Plantation
Colors: Espresso and Ivory
Photographer: Cindy Karp
Florist: Dalsimer
Band: Lovechild
Ceremony Music: Music For Anything
Chairs and Linens: Hitched Event Rentals
DOC: LMG Events
Dress: Bellissima Bridal Deerfield
Rings: Miami New York Jewelers Seybold Building
Invitations: Perfect Invitation
Seating Chart: Sincerely Yours Diane
Lighting: Working on this, now its a must have
Out of Town Baskets: DIY
Favors: DIY possibly
Makeup: Augustine at MAC
Hair: who knows
Honeymoon: Hibiscus Travel-EPM Mexico
Registry: Macys, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Bed Bath and Beyond

1 comment:

No Stress Events said...

I still like to read and keep up with some of the girls that I keep in touch with off th eknot. I see you paged Sydney (2love4life aka mrs4life) she no longer posts. she is one of my best friends from high school....funny but I mentioned that in the other comment I left you at the same time Michi replied! LOL If you have any questions about Maria I can put you in touch with several knotties that I know that used her. dancinggirl0882 (?) jeannine did. tsharpe2 (jennifer) did, off the top of my head. Not sure how often they are on...I think Jeannine checks from time to time. Email me if you have any questions too. I will be happy to share my bpics for you to see yourself. Check out Mrs4Life's bio
http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=MRS4LIFE
SHE LOOKED AMAZNG!