Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All About Us


Bobby and I met in 2001 right before my 21st birthday. We were in the same group of friends and would see each other out often. I was dating someone else at the time and one day Bobby said to me, "when are you going to get rid of "x" and give me a shot". Little did he know I had just recently broke things off and was back on the scene. A few weeks later we started dating and the rest is history! We moved in together within a few months and became inseperable. We bought our first house about two years ago and couldnt be happier. Both of us are origionally from South Florida but have made Orlando our home. Keep your eyes on the blog because I will be updating this often. Happy wedding planning everyone!

By the way, if any of these are your pics please let me know so I can give you credit. I have been storing them in a folder online and dont know where most of them came from. So if it was you, thanks! =)

No comments: