Thursday, November 27, 2008

If the Shoe Fits







You know what they say, "if the shoe fits". Well with me that's pretty rare. My feet enjoy wearing a size 5 or 5.5, as odd as that may seem for a 28 year old it's true. I have a difficult time finding shoes that fit comfortably and look cute. Most shoes start at a 6, that just doesn't fly with my tiny toes. I've ordered a few shoes as I need them for my December dress fitting and its down to these three. So many pros and cons of all of these shoes. The one I love is a 4 inch heel, Zappos said it was 3.5, they lied! I love them but cant walk in em'. I tried to all over the house. The other two are not as cute but a lot more comfortable. I'm going shopping tomorrow with all of the other lunatics that wait for Black Friday, we'll see what else turns up.

No comments: