Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eat Some Cake

































































We're having a Godiva Marble Cake that is just amazing!!!! I'm a huge dessert person so cake is very important to me. At first I didnt think I needed anything special but then I realized I may have been losing my mind. Of course I need something special, a great looking cake and an even better taste! We're getting our cake from A Piece of Cake by Elena. Its going to be a 3 tiered white buttercream cake with a brown ribbon at the base of each tier. They'll be a bow in the middle of each ribbon and it will be textured to look like a raw silk material. Since I'm such a lunatic when it comes to desserts we're also having a 3 tiered dessert tray with mini pastries delivered to each table. My mouth is watering!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: